|1- Our VisionIPRC Kicukiro Campus aspires to be a leading world class institution in the provision of producing graduates capable of developing and implementing creative technical solutions to social and industrial needs of Rwanda, the region and International society.
|2- Mission To provide Technical and vocational training at all levels in order to empower students and enhance their opportunities for career advancement and success in a global economy.
|3- CORE FUNCTIONS
The core functions of the Institution are:
- To organize technical train-the-trainer programmers for all technical and vocational schools located in the Kigali region;
- To organize pedagogic train-the-trainer programmers for all technical and vocational schools located in the Kigali region;
- To implement technical and vocational training courses at all level (up to diploma level) focusing on both knowledge and skills for both school leavers from tronc commun , upper secondary and the unskilled and unemployed population;
- To supervise and coordinate with private education providers, NGO-run TVET centers and industry-run training centre on the delivery of TVET training in Kigali region;
- To supervise and coordinate with all public TVET centers and Polytechnics Campus (PC) on the delivery of training in Kigali region;
- To provide CBT curriculum developed by WDA HQ to all TVET centers, PCs delivering vocational training in the Kigali region;
- To provide quality assurance TVET delivery by ensuring that all curriculums are CBT, integrity of examination protected and all TVET lecturers and instructors are adequately trained.
|4- CORE VALUESThe values promoted by IPRC Kigalia) Respect
f) Learning for life